Monday, August 26, 2013

Jump the Jumps!

When there are no jumps around, I don't mind just doing dressage, but when there are jumps around, I remember how much I miss jumping.  There are some very cute little logs in the outdoor arena, and the other day, Dee and I got a little improper and popped over the tiniest one in our dressage gear.  Today I opted to go all out, set a little vertical to a cross-rail, and hopped on.  We trotted and cantered the line, and trotted a few logs.  She was thrilled, I was thrilled.  I think we'll start doing a weekly baby-jump school just to keep our lives fun and interesting.  The best part?  She didn't jump everything like it was 6' tall, so my back didn't get sore at all.

Day 15- All the tack and riding clothes you have (brand/color/other details)
I honestly have no idea what most of my "brands" are.  I can tell you I have  Henri de Rivel dressage saddle and a Collegiate jump saddle.

1 comment: