Saturday, April 30, 2011

Mares on top!

I'm so excited to see two absolutely LOVELY bay mares in the top 3 at Rolex. I'm so in love with both mares, and feel like I should gather up tapes of them and play them on repeat in Dee's stall.
Dee's apparently been pretty good, but Steph is frustrated with how she swings so unpredictably from nice and enjoyable to cranky and tense. On Monday morning, I'm going to give Dr. S a call and ask her about possibly getting Dee onto Regumate. I've been putting it off, and putting it off, but this is the third professional to suggest that Regumate might be the answer to our woes. She just gets SO mean and SO tight in her back at certain points of her cycle that I think she may be genuinely uncomfortable. In that case, I suppose I could forgive the bad behavior. I don't think I would want someone riding me around if I were sore and crampy.

No comments:

Post a Comment