Friday, September 30, 2011

Fall Break

I've been super lazy about posting lately. However, my excuse is that I don't have much to write about. I'm sure that none of you want to hear about how I spent all day sitting around the library reading for torts or contracts or crim law. I'm sure you also don't want to hear about my week-long memo writing battle. It just doesn't make for interesting topics. It's certainly a hell of a lot less interesting than taking the beast out on a hack, having a fantastic jump lesson, or having to wrestle a wild Taz into the barn from the far paddock. Anyway, I'm on fall break right now. This sounds like it would be a nice, relaxing time where I could lounge around all day not worrying about law school. Unfortunately, that's not the case. It's certainly more relaxing than being in class, but I'm using the time to read and start outlining a bit, so it's not exactly a break. HOWEVER, I have decided to cut myself a little slack, and I plan on going to the movies today after I read for civ pro. I haven't just cut out and gone to the movies since I got down here, and I really want to see that new Joseph Gordon-Leavitt film. So, that's my [super boring] fall break. I went a little wild yesterday and read crim law in market square. The weather is finally not quite so oppressively hot, and I decided I should enjoy it...
not a bad place to study...
This isn't market square... it's at World's fair park, which I pass on my way back to my apartment.

2 comments:

  1. I feel your pain with the study at the moment! I'm a riding coach who's studying law in Australia. Constitutional law and economic and misleading torts with exams in three weeks...sigh.

    Looking forward to following your blog!
    Fi.
    www.remotecoach.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only 3 weeks until exams for you? yikes! Good luck with them.

    ReplyDelete