Saturday, October 8, 2011

October is Murder Month

It's "Murder Month" because we're studying Homicide all month in Crim Law, not because I'm advocating murdering people all month! Just a few quick things for update. First, since this weekend is Boekelo, here is a funny video of a streaker running through the XC course: Second, I have taken up pole dancing classes [you know, in case the law school thing doesn't work out, haha]. Actually, there was an awesome groupon special of 8 classes for $25, and it just seemed like too good a deal to pass up. There are three of us doing it, and two classes in, it is already really fun!! However, it is also incredibly bruise-tastic! Just a few of my battle scars:
The first bruise I got: A softball sized monster on my thigh. This was taken a week after daily arnica application.
Knee bruise... I'd like to know how this happened.
Arm bruise. Now, I suppose I need to stop procrastinating and get reading for next week. Sigh.

1 comment:

  1. Great blog - why not come and post it at a newly launched Equine Blogging Network http://hay-net.co.uk/ Be great to have you there!

    ReplyDelete