Monday, March 28, 2011

"Hey, Lionel Richie, ya ain't gettin' paid to dance"

Oh Reggie and the Full Effect, I do love you so!

Some quick news on the Dee front:
She jumped twice last week (just little cross-rails). Apparently, there was much over jumping and celebratory bucking and charging after the fences the first day, but she was better the second time. Steph is thinking that she will try to pop her over something small just about every time she gets on so that jumps aren't something to get all hyped up about. Also, I was told "She feels like she has a ton of jump in there." That's my girl!

She went out for a hack on the road BY HERSELF. She was fabulous.

I was also told "She is a very cranky mare". I know... it's part of her charm, I guess!

I'll be visiting on Thursday and plan on getting MUCH video!

No comments:

Post a Comment