Thursday, March 3, 2011

Tricks!

Dee has picked up a new "trick". Really, she's just stretching, but the ladies at the barn get a kick out of it, because it looks like she's bowing and showing off. It's very cute! One of these times I'll try to get some video or photo documentation of her new skill.
I'm currently looking into affordable summertime housing solutions for her. Ideally, I want board I can afford AND someone I can take lessons with all in one place. This is because while I would still like to ship out to nancy and stephie, realistically, I can't do that as often as I'd like, and I need someone on-site for support.

She's been just lovely lately to work with. She's 100 times more respectful, and she's really started using herself under saddle. Now I just need to get myself fixed so I can RIDE! I'm itching to get on, but I know that curling up into the fetal position in the saddle because of back pain will not be conducive to a good ride! She leaves for Steph's in about 10 days, so she'll be getting lots of work with a person on her, but for now, I'm pleased with the ground work. She very happily goes forward, backward and sideways now!

1 comment:

  1. Back pain is definitely not good for riding. I hope it resolves soon.

    ReplyDelete