Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Mogwai or Gremlin?

Spring is definitely in the air. The boys have been a bit full of themselves lately, though Taz's "happy juice" (ECP Matrix) seems to be kicking in, because he was incredibly polite on Sunday. I got the latest news from Steph on Sunday, too. Dee has been pretty good. There have been a few tantrums, mostly over the right leg, but I was assured that they weren't big crazy tantrums, just cow kicking or backing up... all of which Steph was able to cure with a quick spanking. Sunday she was planning to do a little jump school, and I think yesterday she was going to go hacking. Steph teaches away Monday night - Tuesday morning, so I haven't called to harass her about how all that went yet, since I'm sure she's busy. I suppose if it went terribly wrong, I would have gotten a call.
I miss my girl! I'm actually thinking I'll go up there next weekend, if Steph is around. I want to take some video of her jumping and flatting.
Here she is at Windhorse... looking very grown-up!


I can't even believe how much she's grown-up this year... both in body and in personality. HOWEVER, that witchiness is still bubbling underneath the surface and probably always will. Bettina likened her to one of the Mogwai in the movie Gremlins. She looks VERY sweet. This horse has the NICEST eye... no one ever believes that she could be nasty sometimes. The Mogwai would transform into the Gremlin if it was fed after midnight. Dee seems to turn into a Gremlin when you do something like tell her she MUST do something. "Move my feet? I'll show you!"


In non-horsey news, I've just signed the lease for an apartment, moving into it in the fall! I don't think I mentioned it on here, but I will be moving to Knoxville, TN in the fall to attend the University of Tennessee College of Law. I'm excited about it, but unfortunately, it's going to be three horseless years. I just won't have time to give her the attention she deserves. I'm hoping to find a lease situation for her while I'm down there, because I want to pick back up with her when I'm finished with school.

2 comments:

  1. Send her to meeeee! And say hi to Bettina and Chris and Basil ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're still looking for a lease project come august, I'd gladly send my little beast down your way!
    I will definitely say Hi to Bettina and Chris and Basil for you! Isabeau and Shamus are at Windhorse now, too... I believe they came from Shalimar?

    ReplyDelete