Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th!

So, last night, I completely forgot to grab my mail. I grabbed it this morning and found a little envelope from the vet. Well... Happy 4th of July, your horse has Lyme! She came up positive and strong positive on both tests. Joy. I'll be calling the vet monday to discuss treatment and figure out how much longer I'll need to give her off. When Kess was diagnosed, he was also injured, so he got time off anyway. Tango was completely lame when he was diagnosed, so he also got lots of time off. Therefore, I'm not completely sure of protocol when the horse isn't totally broken. I guess I just wait until she's being treated and feels better?

So, I guess since I may not be in the saddle for a little longer, I'll do this 30 Day Song Challenge thing to keep me occupied.


30 Day song challenge


Day 01 - Your favourite song

"The Kiss" by The Cure
I just find this song to be incredibly powerful and beautiful. When I went to see the Cure at Madison Square Garden, I was hoping and praying that they would play it, and they did! It was one of the greatest concert moments of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment