Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Oh Cheeky Cheeky...

Oh Naughty Sneaky...

After far too long out of the saddle, I was finally able to get back on Dee today. She was a cheeky little minx - spooking, bolting, broncing - but when she decided to behave, she felt great. All of that stiffness behind has disappeared, she was bending better in both directions and that mopey, grumpy attitude was gone. Instead, I had a four year old who had too much energy and not quite enough self-restraint to behave herself the whole time.

I'm hoping that tomorrow she'll be a little less wild. She certainly got out a lot of pent-up naughtiness today, so I suppose it can only improve from here. It was great to be back on her, even if it was a bit of a rodeo ride.



Day 06 - A song that reminds of you of somewhere -
"There's No Business Like Show Business" sung by Ethel Merman

My friend and I used to go to a LOT of Mindless Self Indulgence concerts, and they played this song several times after the show finished. Now, when I hear it, I think of those shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment