Wednesday, April 28, 2010

And The Winner Is...

William Fox-Pitt and Cool Mountain!
They had a pretty awesome weekend, finishing on their dressage score. The wonderful Phillip Dutton came in 2nd with Woodburn and Becky Holder was 3rd with Courageous Comet. I'm pretty excited to see the footage when it airs. It just wasn't quite the same just sitting and READING about it all weekend!
So, suddenly it seems that winter has returned! I heard tell that there were FLURRIES in Litchfield County this morning... no good! But on the bright side, it's supposed to be downright balmy come saturday.
I've been pretty busy with finals coming up, but it's almost finished. The week of the 10th, the dentist is FINALLY coming (yeah, it took her a month to get back to me. I won't get into it, but I wasn't very pleased with her, and she's lucky she's such a good dentist, because otherwise she most definitely would have lost our business) and I'm going to haul miss Dee up to Steph's for an overnight! I'm pretty excited about that... it will be our first big adventure together. I'm hoping Steph likes her!
Not much else to report... mare's been being a good girl (despite being in raging heat), and is finally almost all shedded out. I'm presenting my senior paper this friday, too. A little nervous about it, but I'm confident that all will go well.

No comments:

Post a Comment