Monday, May 3, 2010

MAY

May is officially here! This means that school is nearly finished and I can start really having fun with the pony. But OF COURSE there are complications! I went to ride her last night and the left side of her muzzle, right near the corner of her mouth, is slightly puffy and hyper-sensitive. She wouldn't even let me touch it. Now, usually she loves when I pet her muzzle and nose, and she loved it when I pet the right side, but she absolutely freaked out when I got near the left side. She's eating fine, but I'm a little worried about it. She allowed me to sort of look inside her mouth, and it kind of looked like it might be red, but she wouldn't let me close enough to the actual swollen part to really tell. I'll try to get a picture today, if it's still swollen (hopefully it isn't!).

No comments:

Post a Comment