Thursday, July 23, 2009

return of the mystery lameness

well, Tango's weird lameness is officially BACK. I've been wondering about it for a little while now... not always sure he looked great, but not always sure he DIDN'T look great. It's probably at less than a 1 right now and only visible when he drops behind the leg at the trot, but it's there. I took him to Nancy's to have her take a look at him too, since I wasn't entirely sure if I was just being paranoid, and she definately saw it.
The whole thing is incredibly frustrating, so she called up the new Ruffian clinic at Belmont, where she knows a few of the vets, and told them what was going on. They agreed to see us this coming Tuesday, and Nancy's going to come along since she a)wants to see her friends b)wants to know what's wrong with this horse and c)doesn't think I should be hauling through NYC by myself (AGREED!).
I'm nervous that they'll find something irreparable, but at least then I'll KNOW and can find him a situation that will work for him. It's not fair to either of us to keep beating our heads against a wall with all these different diagnoseses.

No comments:

Post a Comment