Thursday, July 9, 2009

Clinic Preps... continued

Two more days until Jon Holling! I'm praying that the weather hold out so that we can XC school... it's looking good so far, but New England is pretty unreliable in that department. It's hard to believe it's already July... before I know it I'll be back in school. I just filled out my entry form for Kent... now I just need to write out the check, get it in the mail and hope they arent full. fingers crossed!
we've got a flat lesson tonight with Jen, which I felt was much-needed after last night's ride. We pretty much spent an entire hour arguing. Sometimes I forget about the fact that he's still only six and green.
I've put together my "Clinic Checklist" and have already begun getting my stuff together.. but I seem to have lost my flat back buckets... I have no idea where they may have gone, but it's really frustrating.
plan for the next couple of days:
today: flat lesson
tomorrow: easy hack
saturday: leave at 10AM for clinic - show jumping with Jon!
sunday: XC school with Jon or more show jumping if the weather is crappy.

yikes! well, I'm off to go to work and fret about the upcoming weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment