Thursday, July 30, 2015

What difference a year makes

I can't believe it's been over a year since I touched this last, but I guess it makes sense, it has been a crazy time in my life.  Between finishing (and graduating) law school and then studying for and taking the bar exam, I didn't see much of Dee from March-July.  At the beginning of August, we moved from Knoxville to Greeneville, TN (well, Dee is in Bulls Gap) so that I could start a new job.  The rest of 2014 was a blur of adjusting to my new job and trying to bring Dee back into work.  The amazing part?  She became a totally different creature at the new place.  Just completely relaxed and happy to work. 
Now, I am gearing up for another move, which will have me in Nashville and Dee in Franklin.  I am incredibly excited for this new adventure, and I think I have managed to find a great trainer to ride with so that Dee and I might FINALLY get our act together and make it to some dressage shows! 

Such a good girl
And domesticated enough to let a 7 year old who has no horse experience lead her!

No comments:

Post a Comment