Sunday, August 21, 2011

Penguins and Polar Bears


If horses were my heroin, then I suppose that law school is acting as my methadone... the shittier alternative to an addictive substance and the thing quelling my withdrawal symptoms.
I'm busy enough at the moment that I don't REALLY have time to freak out about not being around horses 24/7, but I will admit that I've been checking Eventing Nation a lot more frequently than usual... It makes me feel connected in an abstract way.

Knoxville has been a joy, though! It's a small city, but it's absolutely jam-packed with fun things to do. Here are a few photos from "around town" taken both since I've been here and on my 1st visit down here in March.





I know, I know... they don't give you much of a sense of the city, but what can I say? I don't pick great things to take photos of, I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment