Sunday, June 5, 2011

Image is nothing, Lobsters are everything.

Dee is looking like a new woman! I've yet to snap a photo of her sexy new 'do, but soon!
She's been lovely, lovely, LOVELY these past few days. I can't get over how well she moves off the leg both ways now. The left lead still needs work, but that's me and my crooked hips. I've never been able to "go with the flow" as well to the left, because my right side is significantly higher than the left, and so the left hip doesn't move forward as readily. Of course, the fact that I haven't been riding just exacerbates the problem. I have to work harder to get that side looser.
Of course, given how well we've been doing, something HAD to go wrong, right? Well, yesterday while at B's, I was - very routinely - dragging the hose into the barn. NOT so routinely, I apparently managed to screw my shoulder up. My right shoulder is extremely sore and my range of motion is currently severely limited. It's much better this morning... now I can lift and lower it a bit easier, but it's still pretty painful, and I'm praying I didn't somehow screw myself up. Hopefully it won't feel too bad when I ride today!

No comments:

Post a Comment