Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Summer Plans

So, I've finally started thinking about what my summer plan for Dee might be. Of course, this is all extremely tentative. It will depend on me and how my back holds up. It will also depend on Dee and how she progresses.
So, summer schedule (maybe):

May 19: Take Dee back to CT!
June 12: Larkin Hill Horse Trials - Intro division

June 18: Rebecca Howard Clinic at Frazier Farm
OR
June 19: Great Vista Farm Horse Trials - Beginner Novice

July 9-10: Old Chatham Horse Trials - Beginner Novice
July 17: Riga Meadow Horse Trials - Novice

I would also like to take her to a few local jumper shows. I sort of feel like I should do the Rebecca Howard clinic instead of Great Vista, since not only would it be AWESOME to clinic with her, but Frazier is also literally down the road from where Dee will be living. We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment