Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Wow, 2010 is gone already? When did that happen? I wish I could say that I felt like I accomplished a lot with Dee, but I didn't. I was a little disappointed with how things turned out in that regard, but on the other hand, I have a beautiful, sound, promising young horse who is finally learning about work ethic. I went up to watch her go on Thursday. Have you ever been in a new england indoor in winter after snow? When that snow starts melting, it's like your world is caving in overhead, and horses don't like that. I used to hate that at Stephie's, because even the quietest horses freak out at an invisible avalanche of snow sliding down the roof. Needless to say, I wasn't surprised that Dee was feeling a little wild. Going right was fine, but when she started going left, the snow started falling. Poor thing had her eyes bugging out of her head. She held it together pretty well, but there was some scooting and bucking.
Also, I swear miss mare gets taller every week I go there.

Im hoping that this year Dee and I will get to make our big debut!

At any rate, Happy New Year to all!

February 2010:


March 2010:


April 2010:


May 2010:


June 2010:


July 2010:


August 2010: (Vegas!)


September 2010:


October 2010:


November 2010:


December 2010:
No pictures, just cowboys!

No comments:

Post a Comment