Wednesday, October 20, 2010

plague

I've been incredibly unmotivated this week as far as horses go - I seem to contracted the plague. My time at the barn has been fleeting, since I've been more concerned with burrowing under my covers and sniffling/coughing the night away.
I'm STILL waiting for my trailer to be fixed, too. Ugh. They're apparently having some issues with the tailgate latch. I'm pretty frustrated, but getting by on the notion that I'll have a great, like-new trailer when they're done.
I've been thinking about what to do with Dee's furriness. If I body clip, I'll need to both borrow a set of body clippers from someone and procure some sort of sedative from the vet (If she gets cranky about a curry comb, I can't IMAGINE the crankiness with a body clipper). However, if I DON'T body clip, i'm going to have a fuzzy, sweaty nightmare every time she works. Plus, if she goes to florida, she'll need to be clipped anyway. I dunno. We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment