Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Step 1

I'm implementing operation "Get Dee Fat". Step 1? Powerpac. Do I think she's wormy? Not particularly. However, it can't hurt and you never know, so she started her power pac today. I've got calls in to the vet and the dentist, too. Those are the next steps. I want to get her teeth done and some bloodwork. Plus, she needs her spring shots, so I may as well have those done while I get her blood looked at.
Also, I feel the need to share this story, because it was really creepy. I know we all like to think our animals can understand us even though everyone says it's just intonation. Well, I was just talking to Dee while I groomed her today and asked her a question (just because I do things like that...). Well... she nodded at me. So I said, "Did you understand me?" SHE NODDED AGAIN. A little weirded out, I waited a little bit and then asked her, "Dee, do you understand english?" SHE NODDED AGAIN. My mother suggested that if I ever want to say something negative about her, I'd better learn another language. I love my little mare!

No comments:

Post a Comment