Sunday, April 22, 2012

"Today is the greatest..."

Snapfish was running a deal on framed collages, so I bought this, which is now hanging in my living room...

I think it pretty well sums up the greatest mare*.  On another note, I was speaking with Steph the other day, and she actually said that while she never thought it would be the case, she actually thought Dee was a pretty awesome horse.  I knew she ended up liking her more towards the end, but it was really great to hear her say that she actually finds her to be nice.  I know that I just adore her!  While it terrifies me to think that I'm going to have two mouths to feed when I graduate school [mine and hers, with hers being more important], I have big plans to grow old with this mare.  Somehow, some way.

*I have to qualify that statement by saying she ties Dusty for that title.  

No comments:

Post a Comment