Sunday, November 15, 2009

Back in The Saddle!

I got on Tango for the first time in twelve weeks today.. very exciting. I don't think he's ever been quite so excited to see his bridle - he tried to put the bit AND noseband in his mouth. I sort of half expected him to be a beast when I got on him, but figured it was time. Much to my surprise, he couldn't have been better. We walked for ten minutes on a long rein, and he was perfectly content to just wander around the ring. Maybe now that he's starting work again I'll be able to place him somewhere.
I had a lovely wander around equine affaire yesterday. Watched the bruce davidson clinic, did some poking around the breed pavilion and drooled over all the stuff that I can't buy in the other buildings. Tango did, however, get a nice treat out of my visit.
Unfortunately, there's not much to update about these days. I do have pictures from today though.













No comments:

Post a Comment